► Internal Grant, University of Cyprus, Hyperbolic Systems of Balance Laws in Continuum Mechanics and Geometry (SBLawsMechGeom). Award Amount: EUR 38,000. Period: December 2016-- December 2019.
► H2020-MSCA-ITN-2014 Modelling and Computation of Shocks and Interfaces (ModCompShock). Coordinator: University of Sussex. Team member of FORTH in Crete and Member of the Supervisory and Training Committee, http://modcompshock.eu/ Project ID: 642768.
Total Cost: EUR 3 918 484,14. Period: October 2015-September 2019.
► Start-Up Fund, University of Cyprus. Hyperbolic Conservation laws and Applications. Award Amount: EUR 19,000. Duration: 2010--2012. (PI)
► NSF Research Grant DMS 0708137 2007-2010 (Principal Investigator) .
► Texas Advanced Research Program under the grant 003652–0010–2007, 2008-2010.
►Kappa Delta Professor of the month, Northwestern University, February 2007.
► NSF-AWM Travel Grant for women researchers, Fall 2004
► Outstanding Teaching Prize, Brown University, 2004.
►State prize from Rebuplic of Cyprus: Top graduate, University of Cyprus, 2000.
● Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Cyprus (2018--present).
● Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Cyprus (2012--2017).
● Lecturer, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Cyprus (2008--2012).
● Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Houston, Houston, Texas, USA (2007--2008).
● Ralph Boas Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, USA (2004-2007).
● Visiting Teaching Professor, Department of Mathematics, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA (July 2004).